It has been a long and exhausting week. Nothing new by way of a job so I hopefully will be doing some temp work starting next week. Got to pay the bills right? I have to admit that it will be nice when I can finally tell all of you that I have a job again. In the meantime, here are some of my favorite things since last week.
1. We celebrated my sister-in-laws birthday this last Sunday so that of course meant we had to have a bonfire in the backyard.
2. I made Black & White Cookies for everyone.
3. We have another round of adorable pictures of Zeke gumming his first rib bone.
4. I have decided that living by the ocean would be a beneficial thing for me. It will keep my stress down.
5. I would still really love to go back to Ireland and live for a short time. If not there, then I would like to go back to the Northwest. I just need some company to want me.
If you have any questions about the pictures attach, let me know. Enjoy your weekend and we’ll catch up next week.