Does anyone else have hands that hurt from all the hand-washing and hand-sanitizing? Everynight before I go to bed, I take 5 minutes and work lotion thoroughly into my knuckles and the tops of my hands that have been hit the hardest. Here are 5 lotions that cycle through of types. What is one that you like?
I am back at my annual purging and it feels great. When I purge my house, I get rid of 1/3 of everything. It helps me keep things in check by never crowding me out with clutter, staying aware of the things I have that I don’t use on a consistent basis (perhaps due to seasons), and re-asses my needs and wants.
When purging my clothes, I found that I have a ton of shirts but really no bottoms. So yes, I do need to do a little shopping but at least I have direction so I am not just buying more tops. I do love clothes and dressing up. Work is the number one place that I dress up for so I am usually looking for items that are conducive to the workplace.
Here are 5 workplace updates that I would like to see in my closet.
I had the most relaxing vacation this year going to a place that I have never been and therefore having no memories or people attached to it . . . Bethany Beach.
It was the kind of vacation I needed this year. So many things are in transition in my life and the last thing I needed was to “relax” in my usual places. That might sound weird but not having any attachment to a place and no agenda was EXACTLY how I got my mind and then my body to relax.
I have only driven through a small portion of Delaware before this trip so I can safely say that I didn’t know Delaware until now. I was introduced to a lot of fun new things and foods. Below are my top 5 introductions.
What about your travels? Where have you been that cause your mind and body to relax?
- Dickey’s Frozen Custard: I don’t eat sugar right not but I did manage to get in a couple of bites. Let me tell you . . . it is sooo smooth and creamy. If you love custard, you need to try this place.
- Ocean Kayaking: I have never been in a kayak before this trip and I was eager to give it a try. I am hooked! (Although I have a lot to learn before I can safely surf in the kayak)
- DB’s Fries: So . . . I also don’t eat potatoes right now but my friend promised me that it would be worth it to try a couple. She was right.
- Finch Outdoor Furniture: Beautiful outdoor pieces made of durable poly.
- Cape May, NJ: I didn’t realize that you could take a ferry to New Jersey let alone see this ADORABLE coastal town.