It’s time for an update on music I am currently listening to. What do you find yourself listening to on repeat right now?
- Say Something by Justin Timberlake
- Never Give Up by Sia
- Cold As It Is by The Lone Bellow
- Rebel by Blitzen Trapper
- You are the Reason by Calum Scott & Leona Lewis
Since we are sliding straight into March and St. Patrick’s Day, I’ve decided to share 5 songs to help you feel a little lucky this month. Enjoy!
- High Hopes by Frank Sinatra
- Lucky Day by Judy Garland
- Lucky Star by Madonna
- Lucky Lucky Me by Marvin Gaye
- I Feel Lucky by Mary Chapin Carpenter
I am not sure about you but I am really excited 2018 is here and we are moving forward once again. 2017 wasn’t horrible but it felt very draining to me. I am glad that I am able to move on now. So to keep my forward moving happy momentum, here are 5 songs.
What are songs that get you excited?
- The Pointer Sisters: I’m So Excited
- Three Dog Night: Joy to the World
- Hot Chocolate: You Sexy Thing
- Wham!: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
- Jackie Wilson: Your Love (Lifting Me Higher)
I don’t know about you but sleep is escaping me right now. I am very busy at the office with year-end items. At the same time I am trying to get into the holiday spirit by making gifts for neighbors, planning holiday activities and just getting ready in general for Christmas day. I have decided that I need to take 5 minutes every night, before crawling into bed, to unwind with some quiet Christmas music that is guaranteed to bring visions of dancing sugar plums.