While we don’t do the large full company Christmas party, we do have a smaller party in my department and this year we have opted to have disco pajama party. I am kind of excited about it being super relaxed. We are having breakfast catered but we are individually bringing in appetizers for lunch. Now I can’t decide what to bring! Do any of you have some helpful suggestions? Here are the top 5 that I am trying to decide between.
- Caprese Salad Skewers from Stuck on Sweet
- Rattlesnake Bites from Torn a Dough Alli
- Hot Crab Dip from Serena Bakes Simply from Scratch
- Cherry Pecan Brie from Southern Living
- Pomegranate Guacamole from Two Peas and Their Pod