So I do cook . . . all the time, but I hardly ever add the images to the blog or the new recipes that I have tried. I don’t know why except that this isn’t a food blog. My blog is about the favorite things in my life and that includes a lot of things. However, I have had some questions recently asking about the recipes to food that I have made. So here you go . . . 5 of my new favorite recipes.
- This is my new go to dinner and lunch. Super easy and SUPER tasty. The only difference I make is that I use turkey bacon. Asparagus Egg & Bacon Salad from SkinnyTaste
- Once again, SUPER easy to make and keeps well so you don’t have to cook every night. Left-overs are great! Easy Chicken Gyros from Creme De La Crumb
- Yes, I made these for Memorial Day because they were red, white and blue but they were a wonderful treat. They satisfy your sweet tooth without being a big involved treat. Red White & Blue Strawberry Cheesecake Bites from The Kitchen is My Playground
- This is a great recipe if you like dill in your potato salad. I did add green onions to the mixture and on the top plus I used more salt and pepper. I hate it when the potatoes suck all of the seasoning out of the dish by the next day. Dill Potato Salad from Wildflour’s Cottage Kitchen
- This is a great summer treat that feels indulgent without being chocolate. Lemonies from I Sing in the Kitchen