I wasn’t planning on doing anything for Easter this year but now my plans have changed. I will need to come up with a great but quick Easter meal and here are 5 recipes that I am looking at. What are your cooking plans for Easter?
I have to admit that winter has been very mild for me this year but I know others are experiencing some rough weather. Winter is usually the season we love to get through on our way back to summer but the older I have gotten the more I have a deeper appreciation for the season . . .outside of the holidays.
Below are 5 simple ways you can enjoy the season a little more this year.
- Drink something warm and different from your usual warm drink. I like this recipe and just leave out the coffee for me.
- Pile on the gear and get your blood pumping outside. Rosy cheeks before you can come back inside
- Start that new project but haven’t had time for
- Light candles and enjoy the longer amounts of darkness
- Spend time conversing and laughing with friends
So here we are at a new year and my world is topsy-turvy right now. I have so much going on that I am not sleeping well, losing hair from stress, and unable to focus my thoughts as they keep bouncing between the million things I am required to get done as soon as possible. Looks like I know what another post will be about soon . . .but that thought has to wait its turn. It is currently 1,234,567 and I am only servicing 10 right now. Haha!
This post is a recap of new recipes found and made over the last couple of months. What need things have you tried?