Just like that, it got cold. I don’t know about you but I prefer being warm to cold. Since Mother Nature isn’t helping out with natural heat; it must mean that it is time to pull out the extra layers. Here are 5 styles that I am liking for this season. Anything you excited to be wearing again?
Can you believe it is October? Where did the summer go? One day I was wearing shorts and t-shirt; now I find myself in long pants and sweaters. I am now cuddling up in a blanket and keeping the windows closed so as to not let too much cold air in.
That brings me to food. The kind of food I want to eat when I need to get warm. Soup.
Here are 5 recipes I am giving a try this season.
I promised you I would follow up last month’s music post with a tribute the men. Here you go!
I had the most relaxing vacation this year going to a place that I have never been and therefore having no memories or people attached to it . . . Bethany Beach.
It was the kind of vacation I needed this year. So many things are in transition in my life and the last thing I needed was to “relax” in my usual places. That might sound weird but not having any attachment to a place and no agenda was EXACTLY how I got my mind and then my body to relax.
I have only driven through a small portion of Delaware before this trip so I can safely say that I didn’t know Delaware until now. I was introduced to a lot of fun new things and foods. Below are my top 5 introductions.
What about your travels? Where have you been that cause your mind and body to relax?
- Dickey’s Frozen Custard: I don’t eat sugar right not but I did manage to get in a couple of bites. Let me tell you . . . it is sooo smooth and creamy. If you love custard, you need to try this place.
- Ocean Kayaking: I have never been in a kayak before this trip and I was eager to give it a try. I am hooked! (Although I have a lot to learn before I can safely surf in the kayak)
- DB’s Fries: So . . . I also don’t eat potatoes right now but my friend promised me that it would be worth it to try a couple. She was right.
- Finch Outdoor Furniture: Beautiful outdoor pieces made of durable poly.
- Cape May, NJ: I didn’t realize that you could take a ferry to New Jersey let alone see this ADORABLE coastal town.