I am very lucky this year because I have the opportunity to spend Easter with all of my family members. How lucky did I get?! It requires me to travel but it will be worth it in the end. I am also lucky because I don’t have to do all the start to finish planning and preparing—I have my family to help! But I would be sad if I didn’t contribute in some way so here are some of the things that I am contributing to this year’s Easter celebration.
- I need to bake something with the kids and this is pretty simple and easy for everyone to do provided by Pretty Providence.
- I get to bring the veggies to the table so I am bringing this from House of Nash Eats.
- I am also creating the deviled eggs and I love the ranch ones from Hidden Valley.
- I am also adding Salmon to the dinner (since I don’t eat pork) and I really want to try this recipe from A Gouda Life since I think it will pair nice with the rest of the dinner.
- Unfortunately I will be travelling while everyone else is dying Easter eggs but if I was there . . . I would totally does this idea from Unsopisticook.