My post today has everything to do with my friends and my family. Do you know how awesome you all are and everyone else that I know in my life? If you don’t, let me tell you . . .
YOU ARE FABULOUSLY AWESOME!!!!!
So now that you have had your cheer-leading session of the day I will tell you what I think is important. You might want to right this down because it could be earth-shattering.
What is important is each and every one of you and how important you are to me in my life. So I have decided to showcase 5 of my friends that live in different countries and where I am going to take all of my US friends to visit (of course when I am rich and famous).
1. Rebecca T was my first college roommate and she is from Japan. I can’t imagine anyone not wanting to visit Japan. It is beautiful!
2. Victoria B.K. was a mission companion of mine and probably the only person on the planet that I would dress up as a Spice Girl for. She is from Darlington, UK
3. Marcelo L. is also from my mission and one of my best guy friends. He is from Belo Horizonte, Brazil
4. Nicklas L. is a new friend of mine from Goteborg, Sweden who is an amazing photographer and has the cutest little family ever!
5. Francoise K. actually lives in my neighborhood but she is helping me right now find a job in Europe since she herself is from France.