So this week . . . what to say about it. At least I wasn’t in the office at 5:30am; at all . . . any day. Yea for me!! I also didn’t work past 8pm. I see improvement on the horizon! I am also finding it to be a very CLEAR crystal ball as to me moving forward with the intent to move to Ireland. April 1st, April 1st, April 1st . . . I have to chant it over and over when I am stressed.
This week we have returned again to the Places I Have Been post. I really like this post because it gives me a small trip down memory lane. Right now I am finding myself in the great state of Texas and so I decided that I would tell you about the places that I have been to in San Antonio thus far. I am looking for suggestions on what to do next while here so please be forth coming. I need stories for future posts! 🙂
1. When considering whether or not to move down here I had to look around for potential places to live. I know exactly where I would live
2. I really do think the San Antonio River Walk
is beautiful. Thank heavens because, let’s face it, San Antonio isn’t exactly known for its killer views.
3. I haven’t branched out past Mexican food since being here but that is because I am starved for it in Utah. While the best food I have eaten has come from a co-worker, this place
is pretty good as well.
4. My office is currently across the street from the airport but more importantly it is across the street from where the San Antonio Spurs
catch their jet for away games. Take that Sundance Film Festival!
5. And lastly, while driving through a neighborhood looking for places to live, I found Hollywood Park
and I thought I had a deer problem in Utah.