I have a lot of people visiting me or the last couple of months and all of them have been to Portland before with me so naturally they have all experienced my tried & true favorites. Now I have 5 more food and places to add to the ever-growing list.
- La Provence: Small plates and small desserts. A great place to have a conversation with friends.
- Koi Fusion: Can we say Korean tacos?!
- Toadstool Cupcakes: The little cupcakes are soooo cute and pretty tasty as well.
- HK Café: The place to go for a plethora of Asian food options including the ones that you only get when in those countries.
- The Fireside: A great cozy place that you can chat with friends at and watch all the foot traffic on 23rd Avenue.
- Collage: This is the greatest little store of craft and art supplies I have ever seen!
- Roloff Pumpkin Patch: I think this is a great place to look for a pumpkin and entertain little children
- Monticello Antique Marketplace: This place is huge and what I love the most about them; they have a ton of furniture and other big items to pick through.
- The Iron Gate Cottage: A great little place to just peruse on a rainy afternoon.
- Lee Farms: This is right by my house and is a great place for a last-minute gift, produce, pumpkins, activities and of course, apple cider donuts!
6 thoughts on “New Portland Favorites”
It was great being there for a month! Yes, there are lots of fun places to see but it was great just spending time with you! Thanks for sharing your apt. and your love and hospitality! Love you!
Glad you like being up here. Come back again soon . . . I think my apartment misses you.
This post makes me even more excited to come and visit in two weeks!!! 🙂
Yeah! Can’t wait to see you tomorrow!
Portland is literally THE city I’m dying to see in the US. #1 on my list! Great recs, hope I can come see them (and you!) sometime soon! Been far too long! 🙂
You would love it and I would love to see you! It has been far too long.