I have a lot of people visiting me or the last couple of months and all of them have been to Portland before with me so naturally they have all experienced my tried & true favorites. Now I have 5 more food and places to add to the ever-growing list.
- La Provence: Small plates and small desserts. A great place to have a conversation with friends.
- Koi Fusion: Can we say Korean tacos?!
- Toadstool Cupcakes: The little cupcakes are soooo cute and pretty tasty as well.
- HK Café: The place to go for a plethora of Asian food options including the ones that you only get when in those countries.
- The Fireside: A great cozy place that you can chat with friends at and watch all the foot traffic on 23rd Avenue.
- Collage: This is the greatest little store of craft and art supplies I have ever seen!
- Roloff Pumpkin Patch: I think this is a great place to look for a pumpkin and entertain little children
- Monticello Antique Marketplace: This place is huge and what I love the most about them; they have a ton of furniture and other big items to pick through.
- The Iron Gate Cottage: A great little place to just peruse on a rainy afternoon.
- Lee Farms: This is right by my house and is a great place for a last-minute gift, produce, pumpkins, activities and of course, apple cider donuts!