Nesting . . . yes, that is the word that I want to use when referring to the fall season. I want to nest. I want to stay home and work on things that have been neglected in the busy-ness of the summer season. Most especially I want to explore new recipes. Here are more top 5 recipes that I can’t wait to try out. What are you looking forward to making?
- Mel’s Kitchen Café: Dinner in a Pumpkin
- Cooking Classy: Chicken & Barley Soup
- Greens & Chocolate: Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Meatball Subs
- Eatwell 101: Baked Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Squash
- Cake Wiz: Small batch Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies