Nothing tells you summer is at the doorstep quicker than the list of festivals that start to crowd the calendar so here are some of the festivals in my area that I want to make sure I get to. What festivals are you wanting to hit up on your list this year?
- I am definitely heading downtown this year to celebrate the Portland Rose Festival.
- Yes, I am going to get my sister’s dog to do this with me (I just need him to be on his best behavior). LOL!
- The Cannon Beach Sandcastle Festival is one not to be missed.
- Every year I have tried to make it to the Scandinavian Midsummer Festival. Hopefully this year nothing will get in my way!
- I think this would be a hoot to watch: The Portland Milk Carton Boat Race.
5 thoughts on “Festivals to Get the Summer Started”
With havin so much content and articles do you
ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?
My blog has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it
is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement.
Do you know any techniques to help prevent content from being ripped off?
I’d genuinely appreciate it.
I do consider all the ideas you’ve offered in your
post. They are very convincing and will definitely work.
Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for starters. May you please
extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks
for the post.
My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right.
This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how
much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
These festivals look like a lot of fun! Now I just need to figure out how to get to your place to participate!
There are some really cool festivals around Portland! Can’t wait to hear about them!