Yes, I have been a little busy but I am getting back to normal . . . slowly but surely. I hope everyone had a great September and so far an awesome October. Below is a list of the top 5 things I want to do during the month of October plus a few pictures of my travels. Enjoy!
- Cozy up in a blanket and watch a classic horror film. I am thinking Dracula!
- Take a walk down a trail littered in beautiful fall leaves.
- Eat a pumpkin scone with a hot tea.
- Watch the fog roll in on a misty day.
- Have another dinner party!
4 thoughts on “September Reflections”
I miss you Halloween Party, but not as much as I miss you friend!
I miss you as well. Come see me!!
Love your Halloween decorations!!