I am very lucky this year because I have the opportunity to spend Easter with all of my family members. How lucky did I get?! It requires me to travel but it will be worth it in the end. I am also lucky because I don’t have to do all the start to finish planning and preparing—I have my family to help! But I would be sad if I didn’t contribute in some way so here are some of the things that I am contributing to this year’s Easter celebration.
- I need to bake something with the kids and this is pretty simple and easy for everyone to do provided by Pretty Providence.
- I get to bring the veggies to the table so I am bringing this from House of Nash Eats.
- I am also creating the deviled eggs and I love the ranch ones from Hidden Valley.
- I am also adding Salmon to the dinner (since I don’t eat pork) and I really want to try this recipe from A Gouda Life since I think it will pair nice with the rest of the dinner.
- Unfortunately I will be travelling while everyone else is dying Easter eggs but if I was there . . . I would totally does this idea from Unsopisticook.
4 thoughts on “Easter Weekend”
The first 4 items were brought to our Easter table and were delicious! Thanks a bunch, Jenn! I do wish we could have tried the egg dying activity you mentioned but we did have fun dying all 144 of our eggs!!
We always have next year!
Really fun and yummy ideas! I hope you had a great time with your family!
Yes, it was good to be home for few days and during a holiday time.