I am not sure where everyone lives but for me, it seems we are having a late start to winter. For the most part, I don’t mind winter. Let’s say that represents 65% of me. The other 35% showing that I am not a big fan of it. I can very easily enumerate the things I don’t like about it but I can also come up with reasons why I like it as well.
Here are 5 reasons why winter is okay in my books. What reasons do you like winter?
- Fresh fallen snow makes everything it falls on look beautiful when it would otherwise look dead.
- When it is cold outside, you seek warmth inside.
- Most people look good bundled-up when outside.
- No one “bats an eye” when you say you just want to stay home and read a good book.
- While it is cold outside, I see more beautiful night skies.