The last 2 months have been full of the ups and downs in love for those around me. When I say the ups and downs . . . I really mean, the ups and downs. There has been weddings, engagements, new relationships and unfortunately, breakups as well. So to help with all the emotional places our hearts are going right now; here are 5 songs for each situation. Let me know if you have a favorite song for one of the situations below!
- The “this is going to last forever love” song
- The “oh no you did not (cheating) love” song
- The “I really, really, really like him love” song
- The “I can’t wait for you to meet my parents love” song
- The “we have been doing this for a long time but I can’t imagine being with anyone else love” song
4 thoughts on “Music for the Heart”
I hadn’t heard the James Arthur or Nikki Williams songs. Love it! Great music Thanks for sharing!
Love that you heard something new. Enjoy!
You probably know which ones I like the most! Yes, “Good Morning Life” and “Still The One”! Love both of these songs!