I’ll admit it. I am one of those people who reads self-help books and watches self-help videos. I don’t always take what is being said at face-value but I use it as a catalyst, a jumping-off point for my thoughts. For instance, when I read Thrive by Arianna Huffington, I realized that I needed to be more adamant about the sleep I needed. I didn’t ever think about saying no to people purely for the reason that I needed to go to bed.
I feel like we are all here to help other humans survive and thrive as well and that works best when we share our experiences and others can take the information and put it in the context that works best for them. So below are 5 books or videos that I have read/watched recently that helped me think about various goals that I am working on right now in my life.
- Marie Forleo: Here is a great video to introduce you to her.
- Tony Robbins: I don’t think much introduction is needed for him but here is a great video of him.
- Arianna Huffington: I really liked her book.
- Andie Mitchell: She really knows how to say things in her book.
- Stephen Covey: A true pioneer in this area of thought.
2 thoughts on “A Little Help”
I have gained a great appreciation for self-help books and YouTube talks this year. I am kind of obsessed with them! These are great!
We are there together!