Welcome to summer!
I am super excited!
I love summer!
I know some of you will think I am crazy given the fact that summer usually equals hot but for some reason I would rather figure out how to stay cool then the flipside of this argument (winter hasn’t been my friend for a number of years). This weekend in Portland it is supposed to be summer with a BANG! That’s right—100 degree weather for those of us that are going to brave the heat for the Portland Rose Festival activities. So below are my top 5 things right now that I need in order to stay cool during Summer 2016. What do you need to stay cool this year?
- Mojitos: Love this drink!! Try this recipe from Live Like You Are Rich
- Swimming Pool: EVERYONE needs a pool in their backyard. Try one of these on for size. (Pool without dogs is from Beauty Harmony Life)
- Maxi Dress: Because what would summer be without the perfect one. Thank you to Fashion Moment!
- Hair Clips & Bandannas: Yes please! With long hair; it has to go up when it is hot out. See all of the designs with bandannas at Pretty Designs.
- Ice Cream: Come on . . . didn’t everyone love the ice cream truck when you were little? Repeat after me . . . ice cream is our friend! See this recipe at Kitchen Treaty.