I can’t seem to help it; spring is making me very happy this year. I am ready to spend my time looking at beautiful flowers, trees and shrubs. I am ready for the assault of color that spring brings after the dreariness of winter. In fact, I have to share with you some of the best places I have been to in order to see blooms.
- The Butchart Gardens located in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Woodburn Tulip Festival located in Woodburn, Oregon
- International Rose Test Garden located in Portland, Oregon
- Ballymaloe Cooking Garden located in Shanagarry, Ireland
- Avoca located in Wicklow, Ireland
2 thoughts on “Bloom Where You Are Planted”
So I need to come back to Oregon in spring or go to Ireland with you on your next trip
Sounds good to me!!