Everyone here should know that I have been on a massive purging kick. It is getting tiring but it has felt so good to go through everything and continue to pare my life down. Paperwork was one of the things that I finally worked up the courage to go through and I realized that I had so much that was pointless.
Years ago I did party planning and collected ideas for future events and that included game ideas for certain events. One of the games I came across was a musical game that I am currently playing with co-workers as a way to make it through the summer.
The game is really simple: Answer the question with a song. It did take some thought and it has been fun to hear all of the answers especially when there are generational differences.
Here are 5 questions to get you started. Play the game with me!
- Describe how you felt after your first kiss?
- What instantly reminds you of your college years? (Yes I went to school in Hawaii)
- How do you feel after work?
- What are you always thinking about?
- My life is summed up as . . .