What is the most wonderful thing about summer? All of the vegetable options that taste a 1000% better because they were grown in the warmth of the summer sun in your own backyard.
Here are 5 recipes to try utilizing the 5 common vegetables grown in home gardens.
- Zucchini (Chocolate Zucchini Brownies by The Dinner Mom)
- Bell Peppers (Salami & Bell Pepper Sandwiches by Someday I’ll Learn)
- Corn (Cheese Corn Fritters from Taste & Tell Blog)
- Tomatoes (Fresh Tomato Vinaigrette by Laughing Spatula)
- Eggplant (Crispy Eggplant “Bacon” by Minimalist Baker)