In honor of my niece whose birthday is today; I have decided to ask all the kids where they would like to go. I posed three questions and only wanted the first thing that came to mind. The questions were:
What is one place that you would love to go?
Who would you take with you?
What is one thing you would want to do while you are there?
- Ella states: Hawaii is on the top of her list. She wants to take her parents, her cousin Carson and me (Yea!!) The top thing on her to do list would be to learn how and make a real flower lei.
- Elena says: Disneyland is the place she would most like to go to and she wants to take her mom since she will come with her on all the scary rides.
- Evie knows: Camping is on her list of things to do and she wants to do it with her family. Not that I blame her; I like camping with my family as well. While sitting by the campfire she would love to roast marshmallows. I know some great spots out in the PNW!
- Zeke says: He is all about the fish at the aquarium and to make sure he doesn’t miss one any of them, he will need to bring his big sister Ella along.
- Olivia (communicated telepathically to me since she is just over 1) says: She would like to go anywhere there is a lot of warm water to play in. I am guessing she must mean some place like the Blue Lagoon in Iceland, not that I can blame her. Her parents are a must and she is hoping to spot the Northern Lights while lounging in the warm water.
Reading through their answers, tells me many things: First, family is important. Second, the things they want to do are a direct reflection of their interests and hobbies. Third, the places they want to go are places that they have been before or places that us adults have been to and told them about. Something to consider when you get ready to plan your next getaway with the kids.
2 thoughts on “What Do the Kids Want?”
I’m in with these kids! I’d be happy to go any of these places with them! What a fun post!
Fun answers! I think it is interesting the different places they would want to go and I love that family ranks at the top for people to go with. Doing things with your family just makes it better! That includes friend family too! 🙂