Thanksgiving is coming up and the majority of us are going to have leftovers. I am okay with leftovers of the entire dinner as is for one additional time but I really don’t want to eat the same dinner over and over and over again. I love that in the last couple of years there has been a steady incline in recipes that help use up the Thanksgiving leftovers. This year, I am actually making extra of some of the items to make sure I get to make the leftover recipes. Here are the ones that I am eyeing.
- Turkey, Brie and Cranberry Mustard Panini from Just a Little Bit of Bacon
- Cheesy Leftover Turkey and Mashed Potato Bites from the Today Show
- Thanksgiving Leftover Turkey and Stuffing Muffins from Just a Test
- Cheesy Mashed Potato Puffs from The Kitchn
- Thanksgiving Pizza from The Gunny Sack