I know that summer is over but that doesn’t mean all travel is off the calendar. Fall is a great time of year to take a last-minute road trip. Some of the best road trips I have had include scouting out all the crazy roadside attractions that most people just drive right by. I took my mother on a leisurely Sunday drive while she was here and by the time we were done seeing the attractions, we were laughing with tears. It made for a fun and unforgettable time together. Below are five fun ones to see when in and around Portland.
- Paul Bunyan Statue located in North Portland
- Statue of Liberty located in Milwaukie
- Adidas Shoes located in North Portland
- Peace Candle located in Scappoose
- Abraham Lincoln located in Lincoln City