I decided it was time again to share a few more products that I use and love. Let me know if you have ever used any of them and if you like them as much as I do!
- Forever Living Products: I have been using their line of products most of my life. I am going to guess at least 35 years if not longer. As a kid, I used to hate it when my mother would make me drink their Forever Living Aloe Vera Gel (yes, it is a drink) but I would beg for the Aloe Vera Gelly every time I ended up with a sunburn. To this day I keep 2 products constantly on hand; the Gelly and Aloe Vera Veterinary Formula.
- DoTerra Essential Oils: I know everyone seems to be on this bandwagon right now and I am also very aware that there are many places to get your essential oils from but I get mine from DoTerra. If you aren’t sure about essential oils or how to use them; start with lavender and work from there building your supply and skill.
- FutureBiotics: This is one brand that actually sells you what the label says. Everything I have ever used from them has been wonderful. My most favorite is ThinkFast. It really can help me accomplish what I need to during the day without caffeine.
- Aveda Beautifying Oil: I have loved this product for years. It can be used for just about anything but I use it at night. Wash your face and then use 2 drops as an overnight moisturizer.
- Ancient Nutrition: This one is relatively new in my life but so far I love it! I can’t have soy protein powder and I am not a huge fan of whey or pea protein. This powder has a great taste and no after taste which is wonderful! It also mixes really well with other items.
Maple Holistics: My sister has needed to use shampoo with tea tree oil in it for years. Because of cost she hasn’t been using tea tree oil based shampoo for a couple of years now. I told her about Maple Holistics and gave her a bottle for use. She has been using it for 3 weeks now, is only about a 1/3 of the way through the bottle and is ecstatic that her scalp feels great again! If you want to give it a try or try another one of their products click on this link. Enjoy!