So I just got back from a mini-vacation or in my world, my spring break. I went to Utah to visit with family. It was great! I always enjoy spending time with my family. A mini get-away was exactly what my doctor should have ordered for me. But . . . sometimes I have wonderful fantasies about where I would really like to go for spring break (should time and money never be a factor). Don’t get me wrong—I love my family and I don’t mind using up my vacation time to be with them. So here is my list of spring break vacations I would like to take with my family so that I can have the best of both worlds.
- First trip would be with my parents and we would head to New Zealand. My Dad lived there long ago and it would be wonderful to go there with him.
- A camping trip would have to be made with my sister and her family to British Columbia.
- Of course there would be a girl’s only trip to Hawaii.
- Then a trip for the kids to Walt Disney World.
- Finishing off with a trip for the whole family to Sweden so we can learn more about our heritage.