So what would be food without dessert? Dessert can elevate us from mere mortals into super heroes without too much effort. So below are some of the desserts that I have made recently for people who I love.
- In my house they are called Brownie Bombs. If you ask a kid it is because they are the bomb! If you ask an adult it is because they will completely derail your healthy living lifestyle. If you ask Food Recipe’s Book they are called Oreo and Peanut Butter Brownie Cupcakes.
- Gina at Home: Chewy Coconut Cookies. I have been looking for a great coconut cookie recipe and I have finally found it.
- Floating Kitchen: Grilled Pineapple with Coconut Whipped Cream. So this really is the bomb!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams. Probably the easiest thing you will make. Take chocolate graham crackers, spread peanut butter on one side. Spoon cool whip on the other side. Press together and freeze. They are awesome!
- I needed something elegant and easy to make for Mother’s Day and here it is. White Lights on Wednesday: Blackberry Napoleons.
P.S. Here are some pictures of spring to enjoy!
2 thoughts on “Food! Glorious Food! Part 2”
It all looks delicious! A good dessert is one to be savored! And don’t forget this little gem I tried at Duke’s.
KIMO’S ORIGINAL HULA PIE®
Chocolate cookie crust, macadamia nut ice cream, hot fudge, toasted mac nuts, whipped cream
PS- LOVE your Spring pictures!
So rub it in . . . Nothing better then dessert on a beautiful island! 🙂