So here we are rounding out the month, finishing with the music post. I hope everyone felt loved this month but most importantly, I hope that everyone knows you are loved every day!
To finish this month I decided to share with you the greatest love songs of all the decades represented in my family (that means there are more than 5). Please share with me the songs you think are the greatest; I would love to hear them!
- Smoke Gets in Your Eyes by The Platters
- Be My Baby by The Ronettes
- Love Will Keep Us Together by Captain & Tennille
- Lady in Red by Chris De Burgh
- I Will Always Love You by Dolly Parton (Performed by Whitney Houston)
- Breathe by Faith Hill