Here’s to 2015!
Can you believe it? I am not exactly sure where 2014 went but we have moved onto 2015. I have the sneaking suspicion that 2015 is going to go by just as quickly. Yesterday I was having a conversation with my mother about how busy and planned I am from now until April. That is scary that on the first day of the new year I am already jumping ahead to spring. How is your 2015 shaping up? Do you find yourselves just as busy?
So here we are at the cross-roads of another round of new year resolutions. I am not going to ask you to create your typical list nor do I want to hear it. I want to know what resolutions you are going to make to be friendlier, happier and more relaxed this year. So if you post anything about a gym . . . I might have eliminate you from my weekly list. 🙂
Here are my resolutions to finding a more relaxed me this year.
1. Move to a foreign country
2. Sit on the beach and stare at the ocean while meditating (must happen once a week).
3. Eat more ice cream (this always make me feel like a little kid and only counts when having it in a cone)
4. Be nicer to myself and my feelings.
5. Be in the moment no matter where I am (instead of always being at the office).