So I had another work conference and it took me to Seattle. It was nice to have it closer to me so I didn’t have to be at the mercy of the airlines and flight delays like my last trip. I also get the added benefit of taking my time coming home and doing a little “off-the-beaten-path” exploring. Here are 5 new finds.
- Lake Sacajawea Park in Longview, WA
- Officers Row in Vancouver, WA
- Museum of Glass including the Chihuly Bridge of Glass in Tacoma, WA
- Billy Frank Jr. Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge in Nisqually, WA
- Tumwater Falls Park in Tumwater, WA
2 thoughts on “Lazy Drive From Seattle”
Did you stop at all of these places? Looks like fun!
Yes I did and it was a lot of fun to see new things.