So I had another work conference and it took me to Seattle. It was nice to have it closer to me so I didn’t have to be at the mercy of the airlines and flight delays like my last trip. I also get the added benefit of taking my time coming home and doing a little “off-the-beaten-path” exploring. Here are 5 new finds.
- Lake Sacajawea Park in Longview, WA
- Officers Row in Vancouver, WA
- Museum of Glass including the Chihuly Bridge of Glass in Tacoma, WA
- Billy Frank Jr. Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge in Nisqually, WA
- Tumwater Falls Park in Tumwater, WA