I haven’t had the time to be able to take long vacations for a couple of years now but just like everyone else, I do feel the itch to get away and rejuvenate. Since I can’t really get away, I have looked into some great weekend trips from my house.
Here are 5 that I am seriously considering.
- Hood River: People in Portland talk about it all the time but all I have ever done is driven through it. It might be kind of fun to hang out in the gorge for a weekend.
- Bend: One of the few places I haven’t been to in Oregon.
- Florence: I am actually headed there as soon as my sister can get time off from work.
- Vashon Island: I am very intrigued to know more about the Puget Sound.
- Bainbridge Island: Yes, more exploring on the sound.