I know . . . Valentine’s Day is not a fabulous holiday for some. I think it is because we only focus on romantic love instead of all kinds of love. Stop putting so much pressure on the day and just focus on the opportunity you have to show love to all that you meet.
In the meantime, if you can’t get past the general media push of romance. Here are 5 other days to celebrate in February other than Valentine’s.
- Groundhog Day (February 2nd)
- Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day (1st Saturday of the Month)
- National Pizza Day (February 9th)
- Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16th)
- Be Humble Day (February 22nd)