In keeping with my transition into fall; I need to get on the calendar all of the fall activities that I want to accomplish around town this year. Here is a list of the top 5 things I want to attend this year. What do you have going on around your hometown?
- The Spirit of Halloweentown: I heard about this last year and of course it made the top of my list for this year.
- The Corn Maize on Sauvie Island: Got to keep up the tradition.
- West Coast Giant Pumpkin Regatta: Yes please! This should be some great picture taking.
- Wordstock: Totally intrigued and I just have to check it out
- Art in the Pearl: I love seeing the creative abilities of others and what a better way to enjoy it then to have it at a festival with great conversation and food.