I hope you all had a wonderful week especially since it was a short week. I had a great time on the 4th; enjoying it with friends, fireworks, dogs and a campfire. The best part about this week is that work will be over tomorrow. I had the hardest time getting up on Tuesday and heading into the office. Apparently so did everyone else since the freeway looked like an early Sunday morning. I think we should officially declare July 5th a holiday as well. If your holiday celebrations really don’t start until after the time you are normally in bed; that makes it an automatic holiday the day after. Can I get an Amen?!
In light of how quickly this week got away from me and the fact that I have so much going on in preparation for a friend coming to stay with me for the next two months; I decided to share my top 5 favorite pins I made on Pinterest this week.
- I am kind of digging this hair color right now and since I have a hair appointment in a couple of weeks . . . one can never tell.
- Yes, I am feeling the need to make zucchini bread but I would like to try something a little different then the usual. In steps this recipe.
- I love this quote because too many of us in the world are trying to achieve perfection but to what end?
- Call me crazy, (only because it is summer), but I am on a vegetable barley soup kick.
- Having something nice to come home to . . . ahh . . .