Yes, Friday came and went. It was a recovery day for myself and my family and is also why I am posting today instead. I flew into Madison, Wisconsin for my sister’s wedding on Thursday. It was a beautiful wedding and a whirlwind time in a beautiful state. I wish I would have had more time to explore and I could use some ideas of what to see the next time I am there. In the meantime, here are 5 things that I loved while I was there for two days.
- Obviously, my sister’s wedding. She was married out at Badger Farms enjoying the beautiful Madison countryside.
- I use to live in Kansas and one thing that I miss the most from the Midwest is the thunderstorms. There was a fantastic storm during my sister’s wedding.
- We went out to beautiful Lake Mendota the day after the wedding.
- We also perused the campus of University of Wisconsin-Madison and had to get Wisconsin cheese.
- Right before we headed into Illinois, we had to stop in Beloit, WI and take a picture as a cheese-head.
One thought on “Madison Wisconsin”
I’m reading your blog and an excellent method to promote
your content came to my mind. Search in google for: Willard’s Tips – SM Traffic