I just love listening to music and I love when you have songs that make you smile. Enjoy these 5 songs and your weekend!
It is music Friday . . . YAY!!
During my work day I usually just have music playing in the background and it is VERY varied but hey, that’s just me. So here are 5 songs that I liked while listening.
We have officially made it to summer and that includes summer road trips. I actually really like road trips because it gives me time to think through things if I am travelling alone or to have really good conversations when I am with people. Aside from the conversations–there are certain things that you need in order to survive being in the car for an extended prior of time. Here are my top 5 items that I need in order to make it from point A to point B.
- Sunglasses are ALWAYS a must in fact I have 3 in my car so that my passengers who fail to bring theirs, will still have a pair. This pair sounds like a good bet.
- I am a huge believer in staying hydrated and soda isn’t the way to do it. Whenever I drink soda, I actually end up thirstier then before. So I always have water in my car. I have 1 bottle of water as a back up and my Contigo water bottled filled whenever I can.
- I have Kleenex in my car at all times but I really hate having napkins in my car. I find them cluttery and an eyesore but I do recognize that they are needed on road trips especially when there are kids in the car. Wipes even do a better job.
- Sometimes you really need to relieve the boredom by playing ridiculous car games. We usually play the alphabet game where you look for a word on a sign that starts with the letter you need and try to beat out the others in the car. There is also the license plate game where we not only try to see a license plate from every state but we always try to see one from all the states we have lived in. From there it is 20 questions, never have I ever, etc.
- Music can be the great equalizer and I make sure my car is filled with tons of music so there is no shortage of tunes to spin. Play a game with the songs but always remember to have fun. Here is a song to get you started.