It feels like it has been FOREVER since I have eaten what I would consider a “normal” meal. I have had family from out-of-town, the holidays, parties, and long nights at the office that turned my regular eating habits upside down.
Now I am trying to ease myself back into the habit of cooking meals at home and preparing food for the work week. Here are 5 recipes that I am going to try in the next couple of weeks.
- Skinny Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes from Not Enough Cinnamon
- Salsa Fresca Chicken from Easy Family Recipes
- High-Protein Avocado Chicken Salad from Beauty Bites
- Farro Bowls with Figs, Kale & French Goat Cheese from Feasting at Home
- Greek Power Bowls from Delish