I have to admit that winter has been very mild for me this year but I know others are experiencing some rough weather. Winter is usually the season we love to get through on our way back to summer but the older I have gotten the more I have a deeper appreciation for the season . . .outside of the holidays.
Below are 5 simple ways you can enjoy the season a little more this year.
- Drink something warm and different from your usual warm drink. I like this recipe and just leave out the coffee for me.
- Pile on the gear and get your blood pumping outside. Rosy cheeks before you can come back inside
- Start that new project but haven’t had time for
- Light candles and enjoy the longer amounts of darkness
- Spend time conversing and laughing with friends