Can you believe it is October? Where did the summer go? One day I was wearing shorts and t-shirt; now I find myself in long pants and sweaters. I am now cuddling up in a blanket and keeping the windows closed so as to not let too much cold air in.
That brings me to food. The kind of food I want to eat when I need to get warm. Soup.
Here are 5 recipes I am giving a try this season.
- Hot & Sour Soup from Nom Nom Paleo
- Bok Choy Chicken Garlic Soup from Canadian Cooking Adventures
- Kale Soup with Curried Cauliflower Rice from Cotter Crunch
- Instant Pot Chicken & White Bean Soup from Feasting at Home
- 15 Minute Wonton Soup from Feasting at Home