This is my first year with a VERY toned down decorating theme. I have purged my Christmas decorations back to more basic and functional designs and have tried my best to eliminate the “clutter” I feel when decorations are up in the house. So while I won’t be buying anything new, I am intrigued by these decorating ideas. What style are you drawn to when decorating?
- New wreath idea from Homemade Ginger
- Christmas tree idea from Decorecent.com
- Christmas scent/candle idea from Tastemade
- Christmas mantel idea from Country Living UK
- Christmas gift wrapping ideas from A Piece of Rainbow