Don’t you just love summertime food? It seems like everything you eat just has sunshine radiating through it. We had our annual Memorial Day get together and everything tasted better because it came off of a grill or was eaten out in the sun. Here are 5 recipes that I will be trying while summer is in full bloom. What are some of your favorite summertime foods?
- The Best BBQ Chicken Kabobs by Fabulessly Frugal
- Raspberry Sorbet by Creme De La Crumb
- Raspberry & Chia Seed Superfood Parfait by Camille Styles
- Spicy Shrimp Taco with Mango Salsa from Pure Wow
- S’Mores Stay At Home Dip by Penny Pinchin’ Mom