I am so excited for the end of this month . . . A friend is coming to see me! Yahoo! I love having people over to my place and I especially love having my little “vacation” while showing people places that I love. I don’t think it is a big surprise to everyone how much I love Oregon and certain places within the state but I have decided to mix it up a bit with this friend. So while we will be doing all of the things that I hold near and dear to my heart . . . I love you Pepino’s . . . I have decided to search for a few new things as well.
- The Kennedy Soaking Pool: It is beautiful. It is swimming in bath water and it is at McMenamins. How much fun is that? 🙂
- Portland Aerial Tram: I actually get a lot of time to stare at this while I am sitting on the freeway in traffic but I have yet to ride it. Here we come!
- Lovely’s Fifty Fifty: Okay, I have been here but it was wonderful and different pizza. Totally worth the stop.
- Meriwether’s Restaurant: I have ALWAYS wanted to stop here but I just haven’t had the chance or the right opportunity. I do now!
- Silverton, OR: This town would take me less time to get to, then my office but I haven’t ever been able to make it down there and explore. So doing it!