I did it! The first time ever was I able to get Christmas up by December 1st! In fact, I got it up on November 28th. I am so proud of me!!
Now that Christmas is in full swing at my house; I have to start planning all of the fun things that I want to do during the season. Since I am in a new state this year; I need to become well-versed in all the Portland traditions. If you are a local–please bring me up to speed. Below are 5 things that I am going to start out with and see how they go.
- Christmas in the Garden at The Oregon Garden
- Portland Christmas Ship Parade along the Columbia and Willamette Rivers
- The Miracle of a Million Lights at the Victoria Belle Mansion
- Handel’s Messiah performed by the Oregon Symphony and PSU Chamber Choir
- Scandinavian Fair at Portland Veterans Memorial Coliseum
BTW–I am actually in Utah for the weekend, catching up with the family. So I owe it to everyone to give you a heads up on the things that you should do while in Utah this Christmas season. Here are my top 5:
- Candlelight Christmas at This Is The Place Heritage Park
- Holiday Central at Thanksgiving Point
- Pickleville Playhouse Christmas at The Grand Theater
- Holiday Window Display at The Grand America
- Temple Square Lights at Temple Square
ENJOY the season! 🙂
2 thoughts on “Isn’t It Wonderful!”
Jenn – I LOVED your photo display!! This should be registered with Hallmark or something! Your photography skills are improving minute by minute! Keep it up! And the Oregon and Utah Christmas ideas were great! Just wish we could do some of them together………….but I’m glad you’ve been here this weekend! Love you, Mom
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 15:22:49 +0000 To: email@example.com
Thanks Mom! You are too sweet to me.