Did you know that Halloween is a week away? I can’t believe it! I am more mad that the whole season escaped me then about anything else going on right now and that includes the exorbitant amount of money I have had to pay out during this transition of my life. I am determined to make the most of it for the last week. In fact, I made a trip to one of my favorite fall spots this week: Sauvie Island. It was a lot of fun just hanging out with my Mom while she is here helping me unpack. Thank heavens for Mom’s and Dad’s!! I don’t know about your families but I do know that I got stuck with some of the most wonderful people in the world! 🙂
Since this is the music post; I decided to do something a little different. I am going to share my top 5 classical music songs that remind me of fall or Halloween. Got to get in the mood right? 🙂
What songs remind of fall and/or Halloween? Please share!!
- Funeral March of a Marionette by Charles Gounod
- Requiem by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig Van Beethoven (Side note: I actually play this on the piano)
- Simple Gifts from Appalachian Spring by Aaron Copeland
- The Four Seasons (Autumn) by Antonio Vivaldi