It is summer and I am so excited! I already have multiple water-related trips planned so I am thinking that I might need a fun way to relax when not swimming. Here are 5 pool floats that I am thinking I should look into more.
It is that time of year again when the whole world goes on a shopping spree. I am like everyone else and I find myself seduced by all the sales, the atmosphere and the genuine desire to let people know how much I love and value them in my life. I am not on a soapbox about the dos and don’ts of holiday buying and giving—I will leave that with each of you to decide but I decided that I would share a couple of ideas on where to go in search of that perfect gift for someone.
- Unique Gifts at Uncommon Goods: If you haven’t already spent time on this website, then you have been missing out. I know that I am in need of ones of these.
- Local Handmade Gifts at Scoutmob: The best thing about this site is that you can find local artisans and support your community. I love this clock!
- Soft, Organic and Beautifully Made Clothing at Garnet Hill: This website is going to make you want to buy everything. For instance, I really need this.
- Home Décor and Furniture at One Kings Lane: What I love the most about this website is the look books where you can really formulate a design plan for your house.
- A Little Something for Everyone in Every Price Range at Target: Yes, I love Target and if you have never spent time on their website you really should. The stores don’t hold half of the stuff they sell and there is always something for everyone on your list. Just so everyone knows, I love these plates!