I love that it is finally spring where I live and I can go outside without all the heavy gear on to protect me from the elements. The bad thing is, now I have a sudden desire to go shopping, visit the stylist, and plan a vacation. My pocketbook might not make it through the transition. Below are 5 things I am wanting to do to celebrate spring.
How lucky am I to be an aunt again?! My sister just had her first baby and I couldn’t be more thrilled for her. So to honor the newest addition to the extended family, here are the items I think the baby would be thrilled to have.
- Princess Coach Iron Crib from Posh Tots
- Burberry Trench Coat Dress from Harrods of London
- Red Beard’s Revenge Pirate Ship Playhouse from Posh Tots
- Washable & Squashable Travel High Chair from Tot Seat
- The Baby Bean Bag from BayB Brand
I have to admit; I would really like some of these even though some are a bit over the top. Enjoy the new baby!