Most of you know that I cook every Sunday for someone. In some cases it is just for family and others it is the weekly party. I really love to cook but what I love is spending time with those that I love. This past Sunday the group of us that got together consisted of carnivores, pesco pollo vegetarians, and vegans. Naturally, we needed a meal that everyone would be happy with. The meal was mostly vegan but we did cook chicken as a side for those that wanted it.
Can I just say . . . best home cooked Indian meal ever!! Below you will find all the recipes we used that night in case you want to recreate it on your own. The only variation was that I used coconut oil in place of butter for the Strawberry Crumble. Enjoy!!
- Turmeric Coconut Basmati Rice from My Sequined Life
- Onion & Spinach Pakoras by Scrumpdillyicious
- Tandoori Chicken Tikka from Glebe Kitchen
- Vegan Southern Strawberry Cobbler from Two City Vegans
- Easy Vegan Naan by Minimalist Baker
- Spicy Red Lentil Curry by Minimalist Baker